Friday, March 26, 2010

Don Francisco's Coffee - Official Coffee of LA Marathon :)

Good Morning!!


It's a few days after the marathon and I'm actually kind of glad I didn't run it this year ... It's been my lifelong dream to run the LA Marathon, but my high school coach never let us run since it would interfere with our competitions. (BOOHOO!)

This year, the marathon was amazing! It went from the Dodger Stadium, through Downtown LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and onto the Santa Monica Beach. Although I couldn't run it this year, I was tracking my brother Luis and his friend through email and text. My brother doesn't drink coffee, but clearly, I DO! So, he gave me his Don Francisco's Breakfast Blend coffee provided by the Marathon. Ahhh... once again .. HEAVEN!

It's rich and of course, you know I only made 8 cups for the strong stuff ... yum :)