Friday, March 12, 2010

Americano at the Mustard Seed

The other day, Rigo and I tried the Mustard Seed in Los Feliz, California by the Good Morning America studios. It's a cozy little spot on the corner where you might just run into a celebrity...


My experience at the Mustard Seed was mediocre ... the waitress was "eh" BUT it's all good cuz I can truly say that I had a GREAT cup of Joe. We didn't just have coffee, we ordered the Ahi Tuna Tacos, orange juice and coffee. I know, I know ... Tuna with Coffee? WTH?!

I ordered the Americano cup of coffee ... *sigh* yes ... it was that good that I took a deep breath and enjoyed that little moment of peace! The drink was smooth, light and relaxing. I have no idea what their secret formula is ... but it was lovely.

FYI - Make sure to enjoy it because there are no refills!